1. Submit Partnership Request form via email.
NOTE: Carrabba’s Cares events only occur Monday-Thursday, and dates are subject to availability.
2. Carrabba’s will review your request form and inform you if your request is approved or not approved. If your request is not approved, the Managing Partner will discuss alternative ways to best support your organization.
NOTE: We request that you allow at least 4-6 weeks prior to your requested date options for review and approval.
3. If your request is approved, your organization should promote the event to your supporters through your communication vehicles utilizing Carrabba’s creative resources.
• Invitations / Flyers
• Email / Newsletter Communications
• Marquee Messaging
• PTA / PTO Communications
• Local Newspaper / Radio
• Window / Door Posters
• Banners, etc.
4. On the agreed upon Carrabba’s Cares day(s), each of your supporters should bring their invitation or mention to their server that they are dining at Carrabba’s in support of your organization’s Carrabba’s Cares fundraiser.
5. Carrabba’s will identify, collect & tally your guests’ receipts, and a percentage of these sales will be donated to your organization.
NOTE: A check will be mailed to your organization within four weeks of the fundraiser.